Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fab Little Quilt Swap

I was asked to join this wonderful little group called The Fab Little Quilt Swap.  I have taken a bit of time off swapping and quilting so I jumped at the chance to get back in to the swing of things!

We have secret partners so here are some if the ideas I am working with!  My partner likes color so I used some of my favorite stash of Jennifer Paganelli prints along with some fabulous paper pieced patterns. 

This one is called The Signature Quilt.  I think it looks like a kaleidoscope!

 4 blocks together, I like it so much it may become my new pillow cover :)


This fantastic pattern called The Star I found over at Quilt Jane she has compiled 50 different blocks for 'The Desperate Housewife's Quilt' you can find all of them here!

I am anxiously awaiting to see what my partner thinks!
I am delighted to see that Jennifer likes them!

I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Meg


3 comments:

ktquilts said...

Did I die and go to Paganelli heaven? Love what you did with these beautiful fabrics!

BumbleBee Bagz said...

the first block made my head dizzy...it is so cool!

Jennifer said...

http://www.sisboom.com/blog/2012/01/25/take-it-up-a-notch/ we wrote about you the other day..Were your ears burning??